Fundraising calendars are excellent ideas. These can help your group or organization raise the money you need to carry out the activities you have planned. These fundraising calendars can be sold before the year ends. There is a likelihood that a lot of people will buy these as presents and giveaways. If you wish to create fundraising calendars, here are the steps you need to take.
1. Work on the over-all theme of your fundraising calendars. You may want to start by outlining what you want your receivers to know about your group or organization, the cause you are working on, or who will benefit from the raised funds.
2. Choose images, illustrations or photographs that you would like your fundraising calendars to have. If you do not have stock photos, you can take pictures on your own. You can also get stock images over the internet. Just make sure that these are royalty-free.
3. Download the design elements that are needed in making the design template. Get font styles over the internet, for example, which can make your fundraising calendars more visually appealing. Aside from that, get brushes, patterns and other design elements that you can use.
4. Create the design template. You can ask a graphic designer for his or her services. If you know a graphic designer who can do the job for free, the better. Provide your design theme in mind. Let your graphic designer work on how the fundraising calendars will look like.
5. You may want to use pages of your fundraising calendars for messages. Compose the messages that your calendars will contact. If you can ask a writer to do so, better. Otherwise, take your time working on the content and edit it accordingly.
6. Do not afraid to make revisions. Once your graphic designer and you have decided on a working template, be updated with recent developments. Stick with the designs, so you can avoid setbacks, but do not be afraid to make revisions if necessary.
7. Print samples of your fundraising calendars. You may just end up surprised once these have been printed en masse with all the errors in design and text. Thus, before you send your files to the printed, have a print test. Take a look at every portion and see what needs to be revised.
8. Get a reputable commercial printer. Even if you come up with a great template for fundraising calendars if the actual print does not do any justice to it, then you fail in your endeavor. That is why when choosing a commercial printer, do a thorough research. If the printing facility is located near you, take a visit and see what they are capable of.
9. Work in advance. Be reminded that you have to produce your fundraising calendars before December! The last months of the year should be for distribution. Thus, even if its not yet even the second half of the year, you should already be working on the design theme. Conduct a brainstorming activity with your co-members, and find out what your group would like to offer.
When making fundraising calendars, make sure that you invest on quality materials. you do not have to pay a considerable amount of money for this. Take advantage of discounts. Find out if there are commercial printers that offer such promos.
For comments and inquiries about the article visit: Fundraising Calendars
Janice Jenkins is a writer for a marketing company in Chicago, IL. Mostly into marketing research, Janice started writing articles early 2007 to impart her knowledge to individuals new to the marketing industry.
Related Mayan Calendar Articles